When you need a quick and easy dinner recipe, Paula Deen-Inspired Mexican Chicken Casserole has your back.
- 1 (10-3/4-ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 (10-3/4-ounce) can Cheddar cheese soup
- 1 (10-3/4-ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (10-ounce) can tomatoes
- 1 whole chicken, cooked, boned, and chopped or 4 cups leftover cooked chicken
- 1 (11 1/2-ounce) package flour tortillas
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, stir together cream of chicken soup, Cheddar cheese soup, cream of mushroom soup, and tomatoes. Stir in the chicken.
- In a greased 9 x 13 inch pan, layer the tortillas and the chicken mixture, beginning and ending with tortillas. Sprinkle the cheese over the casserole and bake uncovered for 30 minutes.