11 – 12 Fritters
- 2 cups spaghetti leftovers
- 1,5 cup cheese (Gauda, Mozzarella or any other melting cheese)
- 2 eggs
- 4 Tbsp. cooking cream
- 2 Tbsp. bread crumbs
- 0,5 cup roast leftovers
- 3 Tbsp. Parmesan cheese
- Salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 1 Tbsp. Pelatti
- In a bowl, mix eggs, cream and cheeses
- Add the rest of the ingredients to combine.
- In a pan, heat the oil over medium heat.
- Gather small swirls of the pasta using a spoon and a fork.
- Carefully put into the hot oil. Cook the fritters in batches on both sides until golden and crisp.
- Drain on paper towel. Garnish with fresh origano and basil leaves. Serve warm.