Makes 6 roll ups
- 6 slices bread, crusts removed
- 24-36 thin slices of pepperoni
- 3/4 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Canola oil spray or 2-3 tablespoons butter, melted
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- With a rolling pin, flatten bread slices completely.
- Cover with pepperoni slices (4-6 per slice of bread) and sprinkle with about 1-2 tablespoons cheese (keeping fillings closer to the side you will start rolling at).
- Roll the bread up as tightly as possible (you might have to keep pushing the filling in as you go) and set aside (you can toothpick them if necessary!).
- Line a baking sheet with tin foil. Spray the foil with canola oil spray, place roll ups on and spray lightly with spray. Alternatively, you can roll the roll ups in melted butter before placing on the baking sheet (to get roll ups as golden as the picture, you’ll have to use the butter method. Both taste just as good as the other!).
- Bake for 10-15 minutes until golden brown. Serve with warmed pizza sauce.