- 1/2 stick unsalted butter
- 1 (12-ounce) package chocolate chips
- 1 cup smooth peanut butter
- 1 (12-ounce) box Golden Graham cereal
- 1 box golden raisins
- 3 cups roasted, salted peanuts
- 1 box powdered sugar
- In a large saucepan, melt butter, chocolate chips and peanut butter together. Fold in the cereal, raisins and peanuts to coat.
- Pour the box of powdered sugar over the mixture and with a fork in each hand, stir gently to coat with the sugar. The mixture will be loose and crumbly, resembling a snack trail mix.
- Cool and store in airtight containers.