- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 pound skinless, boneless chicken breast halves, cut into strips
- 6 ounces sliced mushrooms (about 2 cups)
- 1 medium onion, chopped (about 1/2 cup)
- 1 can (10 3/4 ounces) Campbell’s Condensed Cream of Chicken Soup (Regular or 98% Fat Free)
- 1/2 cup sour cream or plain yogurt
- 4 cups medium egg noodles, cooked and drained
- fresh parsley, chopped
- Heat 1 tablespoon butter in a 10-inch skillet over medium heat. Add the chicken and cook until it’s browned, stirring often. Remove the chicken from the skillet and set aside.
- Heat the remaining butter in the skillet. Add the mushrooms and onion and cook until they’re tender, stirring occasionally.
- Add the soup and sour cream and heat to a boil. Return the chicken to the skillet and cook until the chicken is cooked through. Serve the chicken mixture over the noodles. Garnish with parsley, if desired.