Parmesan bacon mushroom fettuccine has the most incredible flavors and comes together in just thirty minutes for the perfect go-to weeknight pasta dish.
Recipe type: Main Dish
- 8 ounces fettuccine noodles
- 3-4 slices bacon, chopped
- ½ cup thinly sliced mushrooms
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- ½ cup heavy cream
- ⅓ cup shaved parmesan cheese, plus extra for topping
- salt and pepper to taste
- Cook noodles according to package’s instructions, drain and set aside.
- Cook bacon in a large skillet over medium-high heat til almost crispy. Add mushrooms and garlic and cook another 1-2 minutes until mushrooms are tender and garlic is fragrant.
- Stir in heavy cream and parmesan and continue to stir 1-2 minutes until parmesan is melted. Add noodles and stir to coat in sauce. Add salt and pepper to taste, top with additional parmesan cheese and freshly cracked black pepper and serve.