Bacon Ranch Pasta Salad: a quick, easy & creamy pasta salad with cheddar cheese, bacon, peas & ranch seasoning all tossed together for a great potluck dish!
- 1 (16 oz) box elbow noodles
- 1 (1 oz) package hidden valley ranch dip seasoning mix
- 1 (16 oz) container sour cream
- 1/3 cup mayo
- 1 (16 oz) block cheddar cheese (sharp or mild), cubed
- 1 (10 oz) bag frozen peas, thawed
- 8 strips bacon, cooked and crumbled
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Boil the noodles according to package directions. Drain and rinse with cold water, stir so they don’t stick. Let cool while you prep the rest.
- Mix the ranch seasoning, sour cream and mayo together.
- Place noodles in a large bowl. Mix together with ranch mixture.
- Toss in cheese, peas and bacon. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve immediately or store in an airtight container until ready to serve. Know that the pasta might suck up some of the sauce over time, so you can add a little more sour cream and mayo if needed.